Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions stated herein (collectively, the "Agreement") constitute a legal agreement between you and Qourier, a private limited company existing under the laws of the Republic of Singapore (the "Company"). In order to use the Qourier services, you must agree to the terms and conditions that are set out below. Qourier "online" (i.e. web and mobile services, which includes web sites operated by Qourier such as www.qourier.com, mobile applications, however accessed and/or used via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise) and "offline" (i.e. collection of data through electronic or surface mailings, telephone, or in person) activities owned, operated, provided, or made available by the company. Qourier "online" and "offline" activities are collectively termed as the "Services". By using or receiving any services supplied to you by the company, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the agreement, and any future amendments and additions to this agreement as published from time to time through the services. The company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement or its policies relating to the service or software at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this agreement on the service or software. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement. Continued use of the service or software after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. The company contracts individuals, independent logistics carrier third party to offer courier services, which may be scheduled through use of the software, or service. The company has no responsibility or liability for any courier other than stated herein services provided to you by such individuals or third parties. Representations Qourier services are not available to persons under the age of 16. By using the software or services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years old. By using Qourier services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Your participation in using the services is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your user status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity. When using the services you agree to comply with all applicable laws of the Republic of Singapore. You may only access the services using authorized means. Termination of access Qourier may, in its sole and absolute discretion, discontinue, suspend or modify your and /or any other user’s access to the company’s services or any portion thereof at any time with or without notice and/or for any other reason. The company reserves the right to terminate this agreement should you be using the services with an incompatible or unauthorized manner. Restrictions The company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use the services, solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. The company and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted to you. You shall not:
Reverse engineer or access the services’ software in order to:
- Build competitive services
- Build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the service or software, or
- Copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the services
- Launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the service or software.
- Send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the software or service or its related systems or networks.
- The use of the services will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data,
- The services will meet your requirements or expectations,
- Any stored data will be accurate or reliable,
- The quality of services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your requirements or expectations,
- Errors or defects in the services will be corrected, or
- The service or the server(s) that make the service available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Your violation or breach of any term of this agreement or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein;
- Your violation of any rights of any third party, including providers of courier services arranged via Qourier services, or
- Your use or misuse of Qourier services.