1. Information collected from all visitors to our website.
2. Information collected from users.
- To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails, sms and push notifications regarding your order or other products and services
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser to not accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our Site features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
4. How we protect yout information.
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information.
5. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information.
Your agreement and consent to the Company using and processing your Personal Data for the purposes and in the manner identified under the terms of this document under section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge a small fee for this service.
Personal Data Protection Act
For the purpose of this Agreement, the term “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are being identified, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, identification card picture, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, bank details, credit or debit card details, race, gender, date of birth, email address, any information that you have provided to the Company in the registration form or application to become a Qourier delivery personnel or any other similar forms and/or information about you that may have been collected, stored, used and processed by the Company which includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to your location. Qourier Limited may also collect data (such as timing of your delivery, pick ups and assigned jobs), device data.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide Qourier Limited with your complete Personal Data, your request for using the Application will be incomplete and Qourier Limited will not be able to process your Personal Data for the purpose which is outlined below. This will cause Qourier Limitedtd to be unable to allow you to use our Service.
Qourier Limited may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which will include, without limiting the following:
- To perform any obligations in relation to Qourier Limited’s contract that has been entered into with you;
- To provide services to you pursuant to the Terms and Conditions;
- For processing of your participation in any events, promotions, surveys, polls or communication with you regarding your use of the service or attendance;
- Managing, processing and/or verifying application for the Service pursuant to the Terms and Conditions;
- For validation and/or processing of payment pursuant to the Terms and Conditions;
- For the development, enhancement and to provide Data that is pursuant to the Terms and Conditions to meet your needs;
- To process any refunds, rebates and/or charges pursuant to the Terms and Conditions;
- To facilitate or allowing any checks that may be required pursuant to the Terms and Conditions and policies relating to Qourier driver attitude.
- To provide updates to partners for driver management purposes;
- For responding of questions, comments and feedback from you;
- Communication with you for any purposes listed;
- For internal administrative purposes for example, auditing, data analysis and database records;
- For the purpose of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- To enable Qourier Limited to comply with its obligations under the law;
- For sending of alerts, notifications, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, festive greetings from Qourier Limited, its partners, advertisers and/or sponsors and special privileges.
- For the notification and invitation to be sent to you for events or activities organised by Qourier Limited, its partners, advertisers, and/or sponsors;
- To share your Personal Data amongst companies within Qourier Limited’s group of companies including its subsidiaries, associate companies and/or controlled entities of the holding company of the group and with the Company’s and the Group’s agents, third party providers, developers, advertisers, partners, event companies or sponsors that may communicate with you for any reason or whatsoever.
The Personal Data collected and provided by you would only be shared among Qourier Limited and its group of companies including its subsidiaries, associate companies and/or controlled entities of the holding company of the group and with the Company’s and the Group’s agents, third party providers, developers, advertisers, partners, event companies or sponsors that may communicate with you for any reason or whatsoever. Qourier Limited will take necessary measures to protect the Personal Data provided to us.
Transfer of Personal Data provided to Qourier Limited to another country will only be allowed if it is according to the requirements prescribed under the regulation and to ensure that the standard of protection provided to the Personal Data, the transferred Personal Data will be comparable to the protection under the PDPA, unless exempted by the PDPC.
If you do not wish to consent to Qourier Limited for processing your Personal Data for any of the Purposes stated above, please notify the Company using the support contact details which can be found on www.qourier.com or through the Contact Us function provided in the Application.
Unless requested for removal, Qourier Limited will retain your Personal Data for future marketing reengagement purposes. If you wish to remove your Personal Data from our database, please notify the Company using the support contact details which can be found on www.qourier.com or through the contact us function provided in the Application. The Operations team will proceed with the removal of your data in Qourier Limited’s system. For banned users, your NRIC will be removed from the system however, your personal application form and data will not to prevent banned users from reapplying.
To the best of our abilities, we will effect such changes as requested within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the notice of changes to be made.
By submitting your Personal Data/ Information to Qourier Limited, you consent to the use of that information as set out in the form of submission and to this Agreement.
If there are any changes to your Personal Data that you have provided to us, such as a change in the email address, telephone number, payment details or if you wish to cancel your account with us, please update your details by sending a request to our support contact details provided in the Application and website.You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. Links to other websites.
8. Sale of business.
If Qourier’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
10. How to Contact Us?