A look back on 2017 & a peek on what 2018 holds for us.
As 2017 draws to a close, and with 2018 looming in our faces, we, at Qourier, would like to express our gratitude and appreciation for all of you that has been here with us through thick and thin. We turned 3 this year in September and it has been such an enriching journey for us, all thanks to you. Qourier started off to provide people a simple logistics solution, but throughout our voyage we have learnt and grew to become more than that.
Let’s take a look back on 2017:
1. We achieved our goal to onboard 100 partners on Qourier Rewards Program.
2. We explored different startup scenes to expand our network.
3. We participated in the accelerator program, AppWorks, in Taiwan, along with 12 other super cool startups.
4. We ventured into the online-to-offline model to introduce hands-free shopping.
5. We launched Qourier Air for individual users.
But here’s the thing, we still have so much to offer! Looking back on 2017, one main takeaway was that being open to change, no matter big or small, is so crucial to our startup journey. It is the little things that matter, after all.
Here’s what we have in store for 2018:
1. An even warmer relationship with our Qouriers through training & gatherings.
2. A bigger, better and bolder Qourier Rewards Program-complete with app integration!
3. A Web Dashboard 2.0 for a better user experience for Business Users.
4. A stronger offline presence, especially with hands-free shopping.
5. An enhanced customer service experience to value-add to your delivery journey!
Thank you to all our users — be it Qouriers, Business Users or Individual Users, who have believed in us and who have constantly supported our delivery journey throughout every successful delivery, every bug and every glitch, we promise to make 2018 an awesome year! See you in 2018! 🙂